Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Had a Moment

I watched Christian Siriano's new show Having a Moment. I wasn't expecting much since I was never a fan of his personality on Project Runway, but I am a fan of his work. I love his style when it is less au vanguard and more wearable pieces. His collection this year at Bryant Park was incredible. I can honestly say I loved every piece, except the shoes. The shoes were hideous and poorly made since the Zipper Fronts all busted and the models had to be sewn into them. He was much tamer than his reality days. Maybe the real business and three years of separating himself from the Project Runway brand has made him humble. I will continue tuning it just to see his beautiful designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment