Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Sunday, August 1, 2010

DC Comics

I have been watching Justice League and getting to know the DC characters. I have always been a Marvel girl and only really loved Batman and his cast of foes from DC. Now I have more appreciation for DC characters and enjoying learning their origins. I must admit though, Batman and his characters are still my favorites. It would be hard to find characters that could outdo them in my book. Even when I throw Marvel characters into the mix, I still like Batman and his dark world more. On that note, Michael Keaton will always be THE Batman and Christan Bale an acceptable stand in. Forget the stupidity surrounding casting George Clooney and Val Kilmer. Crap. Also, WTF is all I can say to Hale Berry playing Catwoman. I refuse to watch that nonsense. Michelle Pfeiffer was and is the best Catwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment