Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Monday, May 24, 2010

RH of NYC: Kelly Bensimon Nuts Up!!

Kelly finally let ALL THE CRAZY out! I have seen every snippet and clip I can find online about last Thursday's episode. I am dying to watch it in its entirety, but Bravo has not released the full episode yet! I have checked Bravo and Hulu multiple times a day since it aired! For THE MOST WATCHED EPISODE EVER they sure are dragging their feet getting it available for even more people to watch. Bethany was right from the beginning that Kelly was nuts. I saw it just watching the shows since she joined the cast. TEAM BETHANY!!! That bag of nuts, or should I say jelly beans, really lost her shit on the trip. I am honestly astounded that Ramona didn't snap back at her when Kelly told her to "zip it". Ramona was either too drunk already or she realized that Kelly was mentally unstable and made the wise decision not to react to it. I was proud of Ramona. My two favorite clips are Kelly nutting up and Bethany screaming "You're crazy! You're crazy! Go to bed!" and when Bethany quoted Jack Nicholson and Kelly's dumb ass started pointing and yelling "Al Sharpton! Al Sharpton!" WTF???!!! Kelly is even dumber than I ever realized. I am really dying to see it!!!!! COME ON BRAVO!!!! POST IT ALREADY!!!!! By the way, RH of NJ is on tonight. I'll have to wait to see that online as well. I hope Bravo doesn't drag their feet with that episode as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment