Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Monday, May 24, 2010

Food Network Challenge

I miss Food Network Challenges like the ones in Stadium Kitchen for cakes, sugar sculpting, or chocolatair designs. I have trouble finding the full episodes online with decent video. My favorites are the secret cake customer and the themed ones. I recently saw one themed around Classic Novels. That was cool and different. I wish the competitors had chosen some better titles, but it was still fun to watch. A father and son team won. The son was the head chef and his dad was his assistant. They worked incredibly well together and truly appreciated that experience. It was very storybook, but not in a cheesy way. I would love to learn those skills, but I don't think I could do it as a career, only for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment