Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

RH of NJ

OMG! I'm so tired of crazy Danielle. I don't even want to watch the show anymore. I don't care if I miss any of the episodes. I like the Manzo family and wish the show would show more of them just being a family and doing things together instead of engaging Danielle in drama or speaking to/with Danielle or with other people about Danielle. I wish they would join Caroline's own choice to NEVER SPEAK OF HER OR HER NAME AGAIN. So far, she has done an amazing job staying out of it unless forced. Even when she is discussed in her presence, she finds a way to avoid or disengage from it. Bravo to Caroline. I will really miss Dina. As a fellow cat lover, I really love seeing Dina with her cats, especially Grandma Wrinkles. Too cute for words. I do understand her choice to leave the show. It has become all about Danielle and her crazy world. This version of Housewives isn't like any of the others. The dynamics are more family than friends, but then Bravo threw in a complete hostile nut into the mix. It's too sad and not fun or "housewivey" at all. Nothing like what us fans expect from the Housewives series. I thought the OC became awful and too ridiculous to watch, but now I have to say that title belongs to NJ now. I also feel it's time for some new blood in the series with a new location. OC has run it's course and although the leader of the series, it's outdated now. NY will never be the same with Bethenny gone, Jill showing her true colors, and crazy Kelly still around. NY will be unwatchable. I love Bethenny's new show and hope for more cameos of Alex and Simon and hopefully some of Ramona. That's all I need for my NY fix. Atlanta was ghetto and boring from the start. There is no need to ever do another season there. NJ is the insane Danielle show. Either get rid of her or end that show as well so the Manzo's can have peace. I bet now that Dina quit, her family will slowly follow suite and there won't be a show. Nobody will tune in just for Danielle and as much as Teresa makes me laugh, she can't carry the show on her own either. So there is supposed to be a DC cast coming soon. I will withhold judgment until I see it, but I'm not sure about how "real" it will be. Those women are married to men who hold office and need good PR, not catty wives in arguments so they may watch their Ps&Qs so much that it may be boring. How about a Boston cast? Charleston? Florida, like Miami, Tampa, or Orlando? How about Dallas or Houston, TX? Chicago? Las Vegas? Bring us something fresh, Andy Cohen!

No comments:

Post a Comment