Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Saturday, June 12, 2010

RH of NYC: The End & Bethenny Getting Married

RH of NYC is over. Bravo put the very last episode online and the first part of 3 for the reunion special. I feel like I finally got some closure for the show. Bethenny is permanently leaving since she has her own show now. I'm glad for her. It was hard to watch this season. It was a huge train wreck and not the kind that is normally fun to watch.


I watched the first episode of Bethenny Getting Married. Thank you, Bravo, for putting it online! It was AWESOME!!!! I will continue to follow her on her own show and say goodbye to Housewives. Alex and Simon even guest spotted on it for her house warming party. It was real, funny, and entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment