Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Awww -sigh- So. Cal.

I just came home from a week long trip to Orange County. All I can really say is... AMAZING! I would love to live there. There is so much to see and do. The people are actually really nice and educated. The entire day to day life is a completely different culture and mindset. An amazing and refreshing one. I saw San Diego, The Zoo's Animal Park and Safari, Laguna Beach, Hollywood, Los Angeles, and Camp Pendleton to an extent. I arrived OSCAR NIGHT!! I wish I could have seen Hollywood BLVD and the Chinese Theater, but it was all blocked off for security for all the stars. It was still a rush to actually be there. I've always wanted to see LA. I can't wait to go back, hopefully, for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment