Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Monday, March 29, 2010

Battling My Own Demons Again

I've been battling my own demons again. I'm having trouble sleeping at night. My brain just won't shut off so I can rest. Even if I do get to sleep, I just continue to have nightmares where all my fears merge and attack me in odd ways. The last few days have been especially out of sorts. I was planning to come home today and crash in a pile of blankets in bed, but things turned around. I still feel exhausted, but a much needed visit to the hairdresser has relaxed me and brightened my mood. I LOVE the new short haircut. I went to a new salon in town today and finally found a hairdresser that I love. I will be visiting her for my upkeep from now on. I think I'll munch on my favorite Easter candy, Robin Eggs, and curl up with my latest read for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment