Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ghost Whisperer

I have caught a few episodes lately and wish I had watched the show sooner. It is really captivating. On one hand, I want to go back and watch the entire show from the beginning, on the other hand, I have seen too much of the more current episodes to be surprised or have to solve a mystery in the earlier ones. I am not a fan of Jennifer Love Hewitt, but this show's character suits her. It has it's chilling moments without being terrifying like a Stephen King movie. I think the episode I just found on is from much earlier in the show's run than what I have previously seen. Her husband is still alive. I saw an episode where he was killed and his soul inhabited another man's body that was dying and he eventually took over that man's body. Odd, but interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment