Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Friday, March 5, 2010

Bravo Real Housewives

So The Orange County season came to a close and New York City started yesterday. New York has been my favorite for a while. I especially love Bethany and Jill. It's sad to see they are no longer BFFs. Maybe we will see a reconciliation by the end of the season. Orange County this time around was the worst yet of any of the shows. It was so ridiculous. Cat fights over the same tired, boring crap. It was like every episode was the same exact show, like Groundhog Day. I really hope they retire Orange County permanently or start all over with a new cast. I think the only remaining original member, Vicki, hinted that she was done during her send off recap at the end of the finale. I hope so. I use to hate her, but now I think she has more sense than any of the rest of them left. Last night, New York kicked off with cat fights galore! Ramona is up to something. Very odd behavior right from the get go. The Countless Countess is being a huge "better than everyone" biach. I think Luann is bitter and just out to fight with anyone that will spar with her about anything at all. She was pulling all kinds of crap out of her azz to attack Bethany when all Bethany was trying to do was have a drink with her and see how she was doing after all the divorce stuff. When she was first introduced, she was wonderful and one of my favorites, but her classy ways have declined with her title. Bethany is still Bethany, but she does seem to have grown up some and have her focus on productive projects instead of gossiping all over the place. I can't believe Jill and Countless Luann were lunching with that stupid crackhead Kelly! Talk about two-face. Those two were right behind Bethany last season on the reunion show. What the hell happened? The Unforgettable, wacky Aussie, Simon, did not show his face yet, but his demure beard, Alex, did. I was surprised she was alone. As usual she just sat in the background and watched the others cat fight, kinda smart on her part. Ramona's husband is already in the cat fight and he wasn't even on the show yet! I'm glad Bethany is getting her own show. I may actually not watch NY if Bethany has her own show soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment