Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Saturday, January 16, 2010

DON'T WEAR FUR!!

PLEASE DON'T WEAR FUR! I have always been against fur as fashion. I think it's unnecessary. I always knew the process was extremely cruel to animals, but to actually watch undercover footage of it is heart breaking, disgusting, and soul wrenching. Those poor, poor animals. I can't even describe what they do without feeling vomit rise in my throat. If you don't know or have been like me and were afraid to actually see it, try. Try to actually watch it. As I said, I was always against it, but I feel my conviction is even stronger. I need to do more than not wear it, I need to voice why I don't. It's awful...no awful doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. If you wouldn't torture your pets, skin them alive, and put their pelts on your back, then please, please don't do it to other animals. It needs to stop. Faux Fur is now being reported as having bits of DOG and WOLF fur mixed in. Don't even wear Faux Fur or Animal Print Cotton! It just perpetuates animals as fashion! Sadly, the fur mills are not just overseas, they are also right here in our own country. Americans torturing these poor creatures right here in FL, CA, and many other states. I cannot get the images out of my head. I look at my sweet cat sleeping at my feet and can't help but cry for all the other cats...YES CATS AND DOGS.. that are brutally murdered each day for some rich hag's purse, coat, hat, or boots. Please say NO TO FUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment