Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Real Housewives of OC

I'm really disappointed with this season of Real Housewives OC. I know they are the original zip code, but they have become very boring and ridiculous after all the years and constant cast changing. The current cast only has one original member, Vicki, who is a fugly biach. The rest of the latest cast is boring or obviously over-acting for the cameras. I'm so done. I'm ready for NY to come back, hopefully minus that model. She was a complete mess. I miss Bethany and Jill. I think Bravo should end the OC series with this season and let them leave before they finally hit the bottom. I'm a bit intrigued by the upcoming DC edition. I wonder how they will be portrayed... stereotype political wives watching their public images or come off as supportive down-to-earth wives. It remains to be seen.
They have editions for Orange Co., CA; Atlanta, GA; NY, NY; and now DC. I wonder what city they should introduce next. Maybe Miami, FL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Chicago, IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment