Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Friday, January 29, 2010

Nervous...Decisions

I'm really nervous. I'm trying to plan my move away from here. Presently, CA is on the radar, but I'm terrified to get out all the way to the west coast and discover I either cannot afford to live decently on my salary or I end up homesick for my native eastern coast. I guess if I was truly honest with myself, I still really, really want to go home...to Charleston. I have a massive list of pros and cons, but no matter what happens in my life, I always look back to that city. I am taking a trip soon out to CA. I guess I'll see what my heart says when I get there. Maybe I'll fall in love. I've only been to CA once before in my life and it was to San Jose. I didn't get to really see much since it was a wedding. I'm excited to see CA. I'm really hoping to lay eyes on LA since I'll be in the OC area. I'm also planning a trip to Charleston a few months afterward. Maybe a visit after a 7 year hiatus will open my eyes and heart to see what will truly make me happy. Bottom line, I want to make a decision that will finally keep me happy and not put myself in another forced situation that may cause resentment or sadness again.

No comments:

Post a Comment