Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Awesome Trip!!

Just got back from Charleston!! We had an awesome trip! We went to the aquarium, rode a carriage tour, ate at A.W. Shucks, had Discovery Ice Cream from a robot, and rode in a pedicab. It was a relaxing, laid back vacation. The most relaxing one I have ever taken. I can't even pick a favorite part, it was all just so incredible. I picked up two more shot glasses for my collection. I've been looking at display cases on ebay this afternoon. I really need to display my large collection. At the end of the first night, we went right next door to the hotel to Toast, a very comfortable neighborhood restaurant and bar, and picked out a slice of homemade pecan pie with two cups of milk to go. It was soooo good. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. mmm.... The second night, we went back to Toast, this time for dinner and dessert. A local one man show was playing live. He was entertaining. I really hope he makes it one day, but he needs some original songs. He played only covers while we were there, but he took all requests so that was impressive to play anything on the spot. This time for dessert, we had the chocolate cream pie with a mocha. The pie was delicious, but I wish I had taken a slice of pecan pie again as well. mmm... I'm going to have to make some myself. What a great time. I love that city. It's like going home for me. I feel like I belong and that's something I don't feel anywhere else. Thanks for the memories, Charleston. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment