Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What I Want

What I want from life has outwardly changed over the years, but deep down I have always known what I really want. I'm so glad to have finally found someone that I can reveal it to that actually wants the exact same thing. I want to see the world, no kids in tow, watch the sunrises over hot cups of gourmet coffee, and see the sun set over a glass of wine each day. I want to be close enough to the ocean to be able to walk from my house and put my toes in the sand and enjoy the gentle crashing of the waves and the cawing of the seagulls any time I want. I want to surround myself in a community with knowledge, insight, and progressive movement. I want to have every foreign and American food possible at my fingertips. I want theaters that display all kinds of entertainment from classical ballets to contemporary musicals to witty, underground plays. I want green, luscious parks to have picnics or to enjoy a good book. I don't need a fancy, large mansion. I just need a small, cozy cottage house for us and any visiting family. I have had enough turmoil to last my lifetime and just want peace, love, fun, and happiness for the rest of it. I believe I will find this pot of dreams at the end of the rainbow in California. I believe it is attainable and I will be blogging one day from the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment