Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Disney Puzzle

I finished a Disney Panoramic puzzle last night. It only took a few hours the night before and a few last night to complete it. I bought puzzle glue to preserve it. I'm excited to see the finished product. I wonder if I'll be able to find a frame that will fit though because it is 37 inches long and 12 inches wide. That's a very odd shape for a picture frame. The Disney puzzle features all villains, my favorite characters most of the time. Maleficent, Ursula, Scar, Chesire Cat (although I never saw him as a villain of Alice, just another nut running loose), The Evil Queen, The Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook, Hades, Cruella, and some guy from Mulan. It's rare for me to do a puzzle so I'm not sure if I'll do another one anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment