Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bethenny Frankel (Hoppy)

Bravo finally posted some episodes of Bethenny Getting Married?. It took long enough. I had given up hope and stopped checking Bravo.com everyday. It has actually been a few weeks since I checked their site. Danielle on RHoNJ completely turned me off from that show, but I still want to see Bethenny. The two episodes were great! The second was the ceremony. What an amazing simple, yet elegant wedding! My heart really felt for her when she had a mini breakdown at the officiant's home when asked who from her family will be attending and she had to say "No one." Poor Bethenny. Jason is awesome though. He told her she has a family now, him and their child. I wouldn't have chosen her wedding dress for myself, but it looked amazing on her. It was a perfect choice to minimize her belly. Congrats, Bethenny and Jason Hoppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment