Thoughts Rants Defeats Accomplishments
...Just Me

Saturday, July 10, 2010

CHARLESTON TRIP IS ALMOST HERE!!

YEAH!!!!!! ALMOST TIME!!!! After do laundry in a few days, I will begin my packing!!!!! I am soooo excited. I have my hotel confirmation printed out and directions bookmarked. I have narrowed down my choices for a really nice dinner while in town. It's between a modern experience and a paranormal one. Poogan's Porch is high on my list and one of the previous owners of the old house haunts the building which is now a restaurant. The woman was one of two spinster sisters who were school marms. Unfortunately, the one that is still hanging around was the nasty one of the two. She evidently loves to scare women in the small bathroom so I won't be using that while I'm there if I can help it. That is, if we choose to go there. Woo-hoo!!! Charleston!!! It's been a decade since I visited!

No comments:

Post a Comment